The Tukwila Pool is celebrating 50 Years of providing aquatic recreation services to its community this year, and they’ll be holding a ribbon cutting to commemorate that milestone on Saturday, Oct. 21, 2023.
The pool has partnered with the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce to commemorate this occasion, and the ribbon-cutting ceremony will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Oct. 21.
For 50 years, the Tukwila Pool has provided a welcoming public aquatics facility with a focus on educating all ages in the lifelong skills of water safety.
Customers of the Tukwila Pool have access to a 25-yard, six-lane lap pool and a shallow pool that supports various aquatic programming while promoting a welcoming, fun, and safe aquatic experience.
To ensure that the Tukwila Pool’s mission extends well into the future, the TPMPD is conducting a Feasibility Study to support the future of needs of the Community.
Please visit www.TukwilaPool.org/tukwila-mpd-info/vision/ to learn more.
Program for event:
- 11:00-11:30: Open Networking
- 11:30-12:00: Ceremony Begins
Order of speeches:
- Welcome by Seattle Southside Chamber CEO Annie McGrath
- Tukwila City Councilmember Kate Kruller
- Tukwila Pool Metropolitan Park District representative Kristine Selleck
- Seattle Southside Chamber Countdown to ribbon cutting
- 12:00 p.m.: After ceremony celebration
Please use the following link to RSVP for the event:
The Tukwila Pool is located at 4414 S 144th Street, Tukwila, WA 98168: