All are invited to take action to help Tukwila Parks and Recreation and the Rotary Club of SeaTac-Tukwila for the 2022 Spirit of Giving Campaign.
This fundraiser helped over 300 children last year.
“Your contribution will help create a time of peace and joy for our Tukwila families.”
Please make all donations on or before Dec. 2, 2022.
“Thank you for your generosity!”
More info here:
- This is your chance to help Tukwila families in need as we enter the winter season.
- This program relies on $40,000 (in gifts and cash for care packages) to help 175 families and 350 kids in Tukwila this December.
- Special toys, cozy items, hygiene essentials, and gift cards to ensure a healthy, happy winter.
Last year this program helped over 300 children. This year let’s help even more children! Together, WE can support this important giving program. This is how you can help Tukwila children:
Host a personalized event. Download our Spirit of Giving Poster and Spirit of Giving Flyer.
- Cozy Item Drive (blankets, mittens, gloves, hats, scarves, and socks)
- Board Game Drive
- Gift Card Drive
- Toy Drive
DONATE & SAVE TIME! Visit our AMAZON WISH LIST
Donate new, unwrapped items at the Tukwila Community Center, 12424 42nd Avenue South.
- Grocery Gift Cards
- Cozy Items (blankets, mittens, gloves, hats, scarves, and socks)
- Hygiene Items
- Toys and Board Games
- Gift Cards for Teens
Monetary donations can be made through the Rotary Club of SeaTac–Tukwila’s Venmo account below and allow us to customize family care packages.
Please make all donations on or before Dec. 2. Thank you for your generosity!
For More Information, call 206-767-2342 or email [email protected]
Thank you to our generous partner in the 2022 Spirit of Giving, Rotary Club of SeaTac-Tukwila
Take Action this Tuesday!
Tukwila Parks and Recreation has joined forces with the Rotary Club of SeaTac-Tukwila for the 2022 Spirit of Giving Campaign, helping over 300 children last year!
Your contribution will help create a time of peace and joy for our Tukwila families. pic.twitter.com/zmDtjbH0qX
— Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce (@SeaSouthChamber) November 8, 2022